Products for flexible insulating materials
All of the required materials to manufacture insulating jackets are provided world-wide by synthetica®.
synthetica® itself was the first insulating jackets manufacturer over 30 years ago. At that time, a leading chemical group needed to be convinced of this type of insulating.
Today, this cost-efficient, re-useable type of insulating is fi rmly established in the market.
synthetica® offers all of these materials to you as a converter from a one stop source.
- High temperature resistance up to + 600°C (dependant on product)
- Extremely high tear resistance
- Resistant to almost all known chemical products and solvents
Availability and Options:
- PTFE coated fabrics, optional antistatic and coloureds
- Silicone coated fabricss
- High temperature resistant fabricss
- Hooks – shims – buckless
- Sewing yarn made from: Pure PTFE, PTFE coated glass, Aramid- (Kevlar®) coated wires
- Fibreglass mats – converted and self-adhesives
- Hook-and-loop fasteners