PTFE coated fabrics for flexible insulating and converted flexible insulating jackets
Flexible insulating is now used in innumerable industrial applications especially in the chemical industry, measuring equipment and finely tuned manufacturing procedures as the many advantages of flexible insulating opposed to former standard insulating have been quickly recognized.
- Temperature range -70°C up to + 300°C
- Reusability = cost effective
- Exact on-site measureing – taylor made
- Chemical resistance
synthetica® Fluorplastics does not only offer finnished products, we also offer the following materials for your own converting:
- PTFE coated glass fabrics coated on both or one side also in an anti-static version.
- PTFE Crossfilm – pure PTFE laminated film resistant against damp and moisture
- Silicon coated fabrics in numerous variants
- PTFE thread
- Steel wire with a cotton or Aramid wrapping
- Joint anchoring systems and accessories for insulating mat manufacturing.