PTFE Coated Aramid Fabrics
If PTFE coated fabrics are to be used under extreme conditions, aramid fabrics, also known by their brand name Kevlar® (Trade Mark by Du Pont de Nemours), have proven to be the material of choice.
We supply a wide range of highly tear resistant fabrics in different thicknesses and various coating types as standard roll goods or as transport belts. Vacuum Drying in the food industry is an application in which our transport belts are known for their excellent performance.
Special attention should be drawn to the unbreakable, extreme flexibility of aramid textiles. This makes aramid an excellent choice for small, tight deflection rollers.
Our open mesh aramid fabrics do not absorb moisture making them ideal for damp, wet environments.
- Temperature resistant from – 150 °C to + 260 °C continuous, short term + 300 °C
- Tear resistant, aramid fibres do not break
- Excellent release properties
- Resistant to humidity – useable in water and steam environments
- Resistant to almost all known chemical products and solvents
- Physiologically harmless – food approved
Availability and Options:
- Nominal Thickness: 0.16 mm, 0.25 mm and 0.43 mm
- Anti-static or none anti-static
- Closed fabrics: Widths from 10 mm to 3,200 mm
- Open mesh fabrics: Widths from 20 mm to 3,800 mm
- Roll-good: standard roll length 30 m
- Cut pieces according to your technical drawings
- All kinds of transport belts are available